[Kea-users] CPE to CableModem Associations in Kea

Duane Wylie duane.wylie at eatel.com
Thu Nov 30 17:29:38 UTC 2017

Apologies if this is deemed as off-topic for the list.

For those who may be using Kea for Cable networks, how are you associating the CPE hwaddr to the CM hwaddr?  I can get this info from the CMTS, but I'm not seeing it come over the wire in DHCP.  Has anyone tackled this?

I'm thinking I may need to craft a hook to poll the CMTS via SNMP upon DHCPACK to gather this info, but I'm hoping someone has a simpler solution?

Duane Wylie