[Kea-users] CentOS srpm for Kea 1.3.0

Jiri Popelka jpopelka at redhat.com
Thu Nov 30 15:17:14 UTC 2017

Hi,

you can go one step further and also build the RPMS in copr,
so that one can use yum to install/update it.

I tried to do that now and your srpm builds just fine:
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/jpopelka/kea/build/682576/

To test, put
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/jpopelka/kea/repo/epel-7/jpopelka-kea-epel-7.repo
into /etc/yum.repos.d/ and 'yum install kea'.

Please create your own kea project on copr, so that I can delete this one.

--
Jiri (who used to maintain kea in Fedora)