[Kea-users] Kea Trac registration broken?

Victoria Risk vicky at isc.org
Thu Aug 4 15:16:57 UTC 2016

Hi Shane,

I just wanted to let you know, Tomek is on PTO, and he said he was going camping for several days, so you won’t be hearing back from him right away.

We have had nothing but trouble from Trac!  I don’t know why, I see other open source projects use it …

I will say, most people who want to contribute seem to be using the github site.  https://github.com/isc-projects/kea <https://github.com/isc-projects/kea>

Of course, we don’t have our issues posted up there, so it is not equivalent to the trac site, but it is a good repo.

Regards,

Vicky