[Kea-users] Kea Trac registration broken?

Shane Kerr shane at time-travellers.org
Thu Aug 4 08:51:56 UTC 2016

Hello,

I got an error while trying to register an account on the Kea Trac site:

Cannot find implementation(s) of the IAccountRegistrationInspector interface named RegistrationFilterAdapter. Please check that the Component is enabled or update the option [account-manager] register_check in trac.ini.

I'm not sure if users are still expected to be able to register.

If they are, then it does not work.

If they are not, then maybe removing the option from the menu makes more
sense than having it return some error.

Cheers,

--
Shane