[Kea-users] perfdhcp and DHCP Performance Guide

Ambauen Daniel (ID NET) daniel.ambauen at id.ethz.ch
Fri Jun 12 06:55:57 UTC 2015

Dear List

I'm searching a document called "DHCP Performance Guide".

http://git.kea.isc.org/~tester/kea/doxygen/d6/de6/perfdhcpInternals.html

> The perfdhcp utility provides a way of measuring the performance of DHCP servers by generating large amounts of traffic.
> Written in C++, its use is described in detail in the DHCP Performance Guide.

According to the description in the first section of "perfdhcp internals"
This document should describe the use of perfdhcp in detail.
I hope to get more information about the use of the perfdhcp template feature.

I ask you because google couldn't point me to the right place.

Kind regards
Daniel