Recommendation for redundancy

Pereida, Alejandro APereida at IID.com
Tue Mar 6 16:07:01 UTC 2018

We would like redundancy to support the existing addresses (about 80
address pools), yes both the active Datacenter and DR center are
permanently tied
Together via a redundant 10Gb fiber link

On 3/6/18, 5:13 AM, "dhcp-users on behalf of Simon Hobson"
<dhcp-users-bounces at lists.isc.org on behalf of dhcp1 at thehobsons.co.uk>