Graphing DHCP pools

David Ramage dramage at lsnetworks.net
Thu Dec 21 21:36:48 UTC 2017

I do not see anything in your config that looks out of the ordinary.

The first thing I’d try is restarting snmpd while watching your syslog.  There may be some useful stuff written to syslog when the daemon is restarted that can get you on the right path.

Failing that, I’d stop the snmp daemon and run it in the foreground (as root) to see if it spits out anything insightful.  IIRC the syntax is snmpd –f –c [path/to/snmpd.conf]