Graphing DHCP pools

Patrick Trapp ptrapp at nex-tech.com
Wed Dec 6 20:34:39 UTC 2017

Our developers (I can make no such claim) developed a script that populates a web page on the fly with a simple report of what pools we have and how many of their addresses are currently allocated. It could possibly be modified and used to populate a database for graphing, but I think you probably have plenty of options already presented to you, so I will hold off throwing another one on the pile.

Let me know if you want me to inquire about the details.