DHCPv6 RENEW with a new address

perl-list perl-list at network1.net
Tue Nov 22 15:00:03 UTC 2016

I don't think that it would ever happen quite that way. If the renewal failed, at the end of the lease, the client device should send a solicit message which could result in a new address (or the same address the client had before). I don't think the client can get a new (different?) address during renewal?

Anyone else?