dhclient with multiple routing tables

Steven Carr sjcarr at gmail.com
Tue May 21 16:00:23 UTC 2013

Asking the same question a second time when no-one responded the first
time isn't going to get you an answer.

>From a quick Google search it looks like dhclient doesn't do this out
of the box, you're gonna have to modify the scripts dhclient runs post
interface up to implement updating different routing tables.

Easiest option is to install an intermediate box (see Peplink, Elfiq,
F5, Barracuda) that can properly share/prioritise/failover your
Internet links for you.