dhclient with multiple routing tables

Fernando devel at netkeep.com.br
Tue May 21 15:31:10 UTC 2013

Hi everyone, I´m having trouble finding a way to make dhclient put it´s
output into a specific routing table, my scenario is:
I have two internet connections and until now i can only setup both
using static IPs, that´s force me or routing the modems when it´s
possible or use routers  between the modems and the server, in both
cases my network will be under two NATs, one from the routers and other
from the server itself. So, to simplify thinks and make then more
elegant I want to eliminate the routers, to do that I need that dhclient
put the configurations that it accquire from ISPs into specific routing
tables instead the default "main" routing table (found in
/etc/iproute2/rt_tables)...
So I need two daemons running togheter one listening in one interface
(ex eth1) and send the configs to the table ex. LINK1 and another daemon
listening on the other interface (ex eth2) and sends the configs to
other table ex LINK2

Any ideas?

Thanks!