ipv6 - New subnet mask too short

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 17:14:38 UTC 2012

Short and simple I like that! hehe I'm wondering what're u doing later? Im sorta trying to get something going tonight or some time over the weekend bc I work days.

Wouldn't mind some reciprocal oral and maybe sex if your DD free? I'm 420 friendly tho and can host if you'd like. I'm usin this Craigs list screener website to make damn sure I'm not meeting up with nutters on CL its this website

I'm hoping you won't mind completing the verification you will see all my nude pix I have up there and also my number is safe from the public. But don't share the link I don't want everybody in the world having it haha.

Ill leave it 2 u to call me if u like me. Im going hop in the bathtub for a bit, send me a text or leave a voicemail if I do not get to the phone and I'll call you back when I get out.

laters