"dhcpctl_connect: operation in progress" in 4.2.1

Shawn Routhier sar at isc.org
Wed Mar 9 09:54:12 UTC 2011

Are you running the omshell and server on the same host?

In 4.2.0 we made changes to the connection code which had
the side effect of breaking omshell.  In 4.2.1 we fixed
the problem we knew about in the connection code but
it appears there is a second path that we missed.  I
believe this path is only exercised if you run omshell
and the server on the same host.  If you can, try running
omshell on a different host.