dhcpv6 server and dhclient IA_PD support

Aaron Murrihy aaron_m at aaron-m.co.nz
Mon May 31 21:54:31 UTC 2010

Yes, dhclient does do this, and setting up this hook script is quite easy.
The problem is that dhclient does not have a configuration option for
binding the requested prefix to another interface on that device.
This functionality is essential for subleasing adrresses from this
delegated prefixes.
If I am mistaken in this though, please let me know because it would
be a huge relief for me.