Compiline ISC DHCP on Redhat

Nathan McDavit-Van Fleet nmcdavit at alcor.concordia.ca
Thu Jul 15 16:55:54 UTC 2010

Thanks guys,

I'm a little baffled by the Redhat installer rpm. It give it a list of
packages to install but it just wasn't doing it. I have to keep trying over
and over until I had everything installed.

I'm on my way!

Also, once it's installed, I don't have a /etc/init.d/ file to control the
service. I modified the one from 3.0.5 and it works. Is there a better way
to set this sort of thing up?

Thanks,

Nathan Van Fleet