dhcpd on Solaris 10

Glenn Satchell glenn.satchell at uniq.com.au
Tue Feb 16 22:13:12 UTC 2010

Interesting. 4.1.1b1 and 4.1.1 both work perfectly for me on Solaris 10
and have done for some time, so it's not related to a kernel patch or
something like that.   What type of hardware (particularly the ethernet
interface type) are you using it?

% dhcpd --version
isc-dhcpd-4.1.1

% uname -a
SunOS drill 5.10 Generic_142900-04 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10