options 82 and query external database

Bora taraish at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 12:54:33 UTC 2009

Hello all,

i have a following problem.

I have a few DHCP relay agents, as I know relay agents have a feature
"options 82" which can be included in DHCP request.
 I want to filter MAC address in such way that one MAC address is bound  to
only one DHCP RELAY agent. If the MAC address is coming from a different
DHCP relay agent it should be discarded by DHCP server.
 It could be accomplished only by using external database with MAC addresses
and Cirrcuit ID data pairs, is it possible to tell dhcp conf file to use
some kind of call (query) to external database?

Thanks in advance

Bora