DHCP problem in a complex scenario with lease events

Matt Causey matt.causey at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 04:15:46 UTC 2009

Other than omshell being kinda cantankerous, why would you suggest
against using it?  Are there concerns about the stability of the
service whilst using the shell?  I've got several automation bits and
bobs that are using it in production, for operations staff, etc.

If I wanted to try using omshell to reserve the lease, how would I do
that?  I've dropped into the shell, opened the lease (via IP address),
the 'set state = 8'.  When I do the 'update', it gives me an error,
'invalid argument'.

Thanks!

--
Matt