Where does DHCPD store its backup of the dhcpd.leases file?

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Mon Jul 20 18:11:53 UTC 2009

Which CMTS are you using?  With our setup I don't recall needing any kind of
DHCPLEASEACTIVE support, and if you're looking to require that the only CPE
that can attach to your CMTS are those that obtained a dynamic from your
DHCP server or were statically assigned, the CMTS I use has other ways to
enforce that.

Frank