dhcp log message

Mike Diggins mike.diggins at mcmaster.ca
Wed Aug 5 17:28:16 UTC 2009

Sorry to be a pest, but does anyone know what is generating this message
in my DHCP logs? I found one reference that said it was a debug message,
but it doesn't make it clear to what client it's referring to. If it is a
normal DEBUG message, I'm not sure why it's appearing now, and not with my
previous version of DHCPD.

-Mike