LDAP Patch

Ben Wiechman wiechman.lists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 17:11:05 UTC 2009

> You can also make an online change using OMAPI, and write the
> equivalent settings in dhcpd.conf to be read on the next restart.
>
> It can be a bit confusing searching through dhcpd.conf and dhcpd.leases
> to find the host configs if there are more than a few in each file.

Yes, I can see that would potentially get to be an interesting challenge to
locate the current source of the configuration. Also ensuring consistency
when writing updates to both OMAPI and the files.

Does anyone have a script template they use to update the conf file they'd
be willing to share? Concerned about issues related to locking and
concurrent access (don't have a lot of experience working around those
areas).