command to ignore certain macs?

rackow at mcs.anl.gov rackow at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Oct 3 03:21:46 UTC 2008

While this works, the problem that I have with it is that the client
will keep asking for an address over and over.  Your logs get big, ...
So, create the subnet on non-routed private space where you allow bogons.
Don't route that net, give them a long lease time, and they basicly go away.
--Gene

Andy Hood made the following keystrokes: