command to ignore certain macs?

Andy Hood ahood at au1.ibm.com
Fri Oct 3 00:01:58 UTC 2008

Create a class. Make them all members of that class. Deny that class in all
your pools.

class "bogons" {
    match pick-first-value (option dhcp-client-identifier, hardware);
}

subclass "bogons" 1:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx;

subnet x.x.x.x netmask x.x.x.x {
        authoritative;
        pool {
            deny members of "bogons";
        }
}

Regards,
Andrew J Hood

RIP: Robert Jordan (James Oliver Rigney, Jr.) (Oct 17, 1948 – Sep 16, 2007)