Clean

David W. Hankins David_Hankins at isc.org
Wed Apr 16 17:36:43 UTC 2008

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 01:18:36PM +0100, Niall O'Reilly wrote:
> 	IIRC, this number is intended for human convenience, and is
> 	is ignored whenever the leases file is being read, since the
> 	information is encode in the date.

seems like a strange thing to include for human convenience.

huh, i can't seem to find this in the manpages, so we should fix that.
i was going to quote them, but it seems like we didn't write any.

but i feel like mentioning that if you typed into dhcpd.conf;

	db-time-format local;

then the times show up as seconds since epoch, with a #, then the
local time (local timezone) as a comment for human consumption.