Different IP every time

Darren perl-list at network1.net
Tue Mar 6 21:49:19 UTC 2007

You could do some over subscription.  However, that won't force a change
at the end of the lease, unless the lease actually ends (ie: The device
is not turned on and updating the lease) it will just mean that the
device is likely to get a different IP when it comes back as the
previous IP will likely have been recycled.