how can i use dhcp option 43 with Access Points?

Tomas Eduardo Lotina Ramos tomas_lotina at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 3 20:10:27 UTC 2007

I'm trying to specify dhcp option 43 in order for my access points to be
able to find in the DHCP server their own ip pools, coz i want DHCP to
recognize which AP is requesting ip and depend of the AP is the pool
of ips im goona use. I'm just wondering how Ispecify this in the
dhcp.conf file? Im using DHCP 3.03 and Linksys wap54gAny help is appreciated.Thank you so muchEduardo