reboot problem

Julie Xu J.Xu at uws.edu.au
Sun Feb 11 21:16:15 UTC 2007

Greeting,

I have ICS dhcpd v3.0.4 in solaris9 system, general, it is working
without problem. But, anytime reboot the UNIX box, the dhcp client can
not get ip address anymore.  to fix the problem, I need restart the dhcp
daemon, and clear arp table on our Cisco router(switch).

on the dhcpd's log, it seems send dhcp server did send DHCPACK or OFFER.
But, the client can not receive it. and the problem simple fixed by
restart dhcpd daemon.

Could any one have idea what problem it maybe or how to find the
actually problem on dhcpd daemon?

Any comments will be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Julie Xu