bind9 (9.18.14) build / install on macOS Ventura (13.3.1) fails to create dirs or files as expected

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Wed May 10 05:48:44 UTC 2023

I would like to re-iterate what Greg said here - use the Homebrew package.

Using the Homebrew hides some gory details about the system administrators
and could be a good entry to learn how the system administration works.

Otherwise, you need to look at the output that the build process produced,
running `make install V=1` will give you little bit more detail about the process.

Uploading config.log and providing link to it also help to give us more information,
so we can help you.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý (He/Him)
ondrej at isc.org

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.