Deprecating BIND 9.18+ on Windows (or making it community improved and supported

Danny Mayer mayer at pdmconsulting.net
Thu Jun 3 18:12:26 UTC 2021

I don't speak for ISC but it's important to understand that support of
an operating system costs money and unless a company or organization is
willing to step up with money it cannot be expected to continue support.
There was originally a need and the money for BIND9 on Windows which is
why the effort was made.

FWIW.

Danny