BIND on CentOS: Nameservers for two domains

Kevin Darcy kcd at chrysler.com
Tue Sep 28 18:30:42 UTC 2010

This is more of a registry/registrar question than a BIND/DNS question.

About the only _generic_ advice I can give you -- since you obscured the
domain names and the relevant addresses, so I can't actually check
anything on my own -- is to query the .eu servers directly for the
delegation records. It's possible that what you see in their "control
panel" doesn't match what's in the actual DNS, and what's in the actual
DNS *matters*, as opposed to whatever crap displays or doesn't display
in their "control panel". I've seen a lot of breakage in registrar
"control panels" over the years, so this wouldn't surprise me in the least.

                                         - Kevin