What are these entries in the log file - " query: . IN NS +"?

Tony Toews [MVP] ttoews at telusplanet.net
Tue Jan 27 02:11:21 UTC 2009

"Tony Toews [MVP]" <ttoews at telusplanet.net> wrote:

>I just noticed that our small scale Bind server as a lot of the following lines.

Just to clarify things.  We're running a personal scale IIS, DNS and email server on
Windows 2003 Server with about 20 or so domains on a friends DSL connection.   To
give you an idea of hwo small the system itself has mirrored 8.6 Gb SCSI hard drives
and dual Xeon 500 Mhz CPUs.  Good enough for what we want to do with it.

Tony
--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
read the entire thread of messages.