referral doubt

Luis Silva luisfilsilva at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 12:02:36 UTC 2009

Tks a lot for the answer. It really helped understanding this process. But
just a simple question. What happens if the
"ns1.testing.server.com<http://ns1.testing.server.com/>A
192.123.123.23" doesn't responds? will it try to get the others?

Regards,
Luis

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 8:12 PM, JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉 <Jinmei_Tatuya at isc.org