SDB Backend for Bind

Laurenz, Dirk Dirk.Laurenz at fujitsu-siemens.com
Tue Aug 22 05:47:21 UTC 2006

Hi,

>> > I'm searching for a good backend to store zone in mysql
>>

>> Depending on your needs, you might want to check out
>> Carnegie Mellon's
>> NetReg, which I've mentioned ont this list a few times in
>> the past, but not
>> for some time now...  Rather then re-writing the same info
>> again I'll just
>> repost what I've said before:
[...]

Thanks very much. I already had a view at NetReg from a Q-IP(Lucent) Point of View.
What i want to have, is not only a management solution. I want a
fast Database in the backend of bind and i want the data to be immediate
available. What will be interessting for me is, if bind 9.4 with dlz will
support dynamicDNS to the database (MySQL).

NetReg will become also a solution here in order to replace Q-IP.