i m continously receiving mails from this unknown IP

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Thu Aug 10 23:15:06 UTC 2006

gauravr84 at gmail.com wrote:
> 80.171.116.200
>
> i receive spam mails continously from this ip address...
> please check this and do take action against this ip address.

I took an action against the IP address -- I pinged it with a single packet.

If you want action that might be more effective at fixing your spam
issue, please contact someone specifically associated with the
aforementioned address and/or address block, rather than posting to a
mailing list for DNS and BIND.

                                 Thank You,

                                     - Kevin

P.S. FYI, there wasn't any response to my ping packet.