Incorrect nameserver address - where is it coming from?

Michael Barber mikeb at comcity.com
Thu Apr 15 23:54:52 UTC 2004

Thanks...I see that this is one other problem I have inherited....that I
thought might apply to us (and it does) when that message got posted.

BTW, I will be picking up the DNS and Bind book from Barnes and Noble on the
way home.

And, my mistake, I have experience on Bind 4.95 (I believe)...not just 2
(I'm not that old for goodness sakes ;)