Mail relay problem.

Thomas Renzy thomas.renzy at veritas.com
Thu Oct 17 18:23:28 UTC 2002

Peter,

This may be a problem with reverse DNS lookups, a problem with MX records,
but without more information, I don't think we can help you.

Thanks,
Thomas Renzy
IS&T Global Network Services
VERITAS Software
Office: +650-527-4734
Mobile: +650-996-7048
Fax: +650-527-2034

"Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, others just gargle." -
Author Robert Anthony