Split dns slave servers.

Veeraraju_Mareddi rajuveera at satyam.com
Sun Oct 6 11:37:26 UTC 2002

Dear All ,

we have a Split DNS configured for my domain. I have a slave server. I want
to configure it for  Split-DNS as redundancy. I mean It should have internal
view and external view. All view files should be transefered from master
split DNS only.

Is there any way we can do this.

At present ,Either I can configure for External view or Internal view slave
server. I want both views as a slave server.

Please tell me the solution , if you anybody of you has faced this problem.

Thanks and Regards
Veeraraju
is appreciated.