upgrade from bind 8 to bind 9

Brian Salomaki brian at gambitdesign.com
Wed Oct 10 19:14:09 UTC 2001

I don't have any inside information to know exactly how close 9.2 is to being
finished, but the bug fixes are becoming few in between releases, so I'm sure
it's rather close.  If it matters to you, many people have been using 9.2.0
since rc3 on fairly large-scale production servers with a large degree of
success.  If I had to guess, I'd bet that a 9.2.0-REL will be out before the
end of the year.

--
Brian Salomaki
Gambit Design Internet Services