Performance Test Metrics for dns server performance.

Michael Kjorling michael at kjorling.com
Tue May 8 20:01:34 UTC 2001

Could you both PLEASE do the best thing and actually shut up? If you
have to go on with it, do it with private mail. I am getting tired of
this "discussion", and many with me I guess.

Michael Kjörling

On Tue, 8 May 2001, Matt Simerson wrote:

> Why is it so hard to admit that you made a mistake?
>
> Jim Reid said: <and the archives can prove it>
>
> > On the contrary, you are wrong. Until you posted it just now the
> > information you supplied had not showed up on bind-users.
>
> You were blatantly wrong. My post did show up on the list and you made a
> false statement without even bothering to spend 15 seconds to confirm it.
>
> In the face of irrefutable proof, you amend your statements, trying to make
> what you said resemble truth. You were incorrect, be a man of integrity and
> just admit it. If your head is too swollen with pride that you can't do
> that, take this off the list or heed your own advice and shut up.
>
> Matt

- --
Michael Kjörling - michael at kjorling.com - PGP: 8A70E33E
"We must be the change we wish to see" (Mahatma Gandhi)

^..^     Support the wolves in Norway -- go to     ^..^
 \/   http://home.no.net/ulvelist/protest_int.htm   \/