internal only domain-name

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri May 25 22:22:45 UTC 2001

For just one name, you could define "kommunikation.host.example.at" as a
separate zone on all of your nameservers (1 of them would be master, the
others could be slave/forward/stub).

As a more general solution, though, you'd want to maintain separate
"internal" and "external" versions of the host.example.at zone. The
externally-viewable entries would need to be maintained in *both* versions of
the zone.

- Kevin