Network Solutions Misery

Gary Wardell gwardell at Yeshua.cc
Fri May 19 21:57:40 UTC 2000

Hi,

Well, I haven't had any horror stories with NSI either but I am also quite
happy with eNic.cc (except for their slowness at setting up host records).

As for only needing a password, yes, but I'm the only one that has my
password.  And I can do everything needed from their website.  No, I
haven't had trouble finding what I need.

As for e-mail confirmation at NSI.  That can be a problem is the contact
information is wrong so the e-mail never gets there to be confirmed.  Or
what about when the host your moving from is ticked off at you and just
plain doesn't respond?

I also have had to walk clients through the NSI process and I have had
clients set up every thing themselves at eNic.cc and Joker.com without my
help.

Gary