zone file problems.

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Tue Apr 11 12:15:48 UTC 2000

>  A friend of mine wants to delegate their .com.au domain to my dns, but ina
> are saying there is errors. thats why I am trying to sort it out. I coudn't
> find any 'obvious' errors either. diagnostics software, other websites and
> dig seem to say the nameservers ARE authoritive....Its just them, and with
> that error it disallows delegation... *shrugs*
>  Thanx for your input :)
>  Brad

	It would help if you said what you were trying to do rather than
	leading everyone on a wild goose chase about aulink.net.  If the
	original problem was that some com.au delegation was being rejected
	say that.  We would rather have too much information than have to
	deal with misinterpetations of error messages.

	The www.ina.com.au delegation testing *only* allows you to check
	com.au zones.  If you entered "aulink.net" it actually tested
	"aulink.com.au".

	Now which com.au zone is it and which servers are supposed to be
	serving it.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc. / Internet Software Consortium
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at nominum.com