Webinar: Getting started with Kea
Kea is a new high performance, open source project for IPv4 and IPv6 addressing. You may have heard of it and wondered whether it would be useful for you.
In this webinar you will learn what Kea can do today and how Kea compares to ISC DHCP. Then we will walk through installing and configuring Kea for the first time and give you pointers for more information to get you starting using Kea.
- What does Kea offer that ISC DHCP doesn’t?
- What application problems can you solve with Kea?
- How do you make and install Kea?
- How is configuring Kea different from configuring ISC DHCP?
- Is there a high-availability deployment option for Kea?
Please PRE-REGISTER for the webinar using the link below. We will record the webinar and post the recording after the event (it usually takes a couple of days).
Presenter: Eddy Winstead is a Senior Sales Engineer at ISC. Eddy has a background in network operations and has taught ISC’s hands-on DHCP, IPv6 and BIND classes.Date 08 June, 2016
Time 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PST)
Registration Register for this Event