Webinar: Extending Kea with Hooks
Kea hooks can lead an organization to re-think how it might best address and provision its networks. Using hooks, it is possible to control the server’s behavior at any stage of a DHCP message processing.
prefixes. It is also possible to use hooks to fetch information from your own separate provisioning system and use this information in the Kea DHCP server to influence assignment of leases and options. Hooks are also useful to log additional/non-standard information from the DHCP server (e.g. for debugging purposes) or send notifications to monitoring systems about server’s activity.
- Load and configure a Kea hooks library
- Use the sample hook application provided with the Kea distribution
- Modify and reload the sample hook application
- Create your own hook application
- Find appropriate documentation for hooks developers
Time 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PST)
Registration Register for this Event