Help request particular MPLS scenario

Andrea Lenarduzzi andreaussi at yahoo.it
Thu Jan 25 17:24:39 UTC 2024

Hi, Ive to build  a dhcpd.conf with particular scenario.
I've 23 sites in mpls with one /24 on each site with relay to only 1 centralized isc-dhcp server
I've organized my devices in groups of mac addresses
LaptopsDesktops site 1 redDesktops site 1 greenDesktops site 1 yellowDesktops site 2 redDesktops site 2 greenDesktops site 2 yellowDesktops site 3 redDesktops site 3 greenDesktops site 3 yellowecc eccvoip phone
All Laptops are enabled to obtain ip on each site in a particular ip range (.2-.20 for each site for exaple)All Desktop red are enable to obtain ip on each site in a particular ip range (.21-.30 for each site for exaple)All Desktop green are enable to obtain ip on each site in a particular ip range different between red, laptop, green and yellowAll voip device re enabled to obtain ip on each site in a particular ip range (.220-.240 for each site) and tftp options
Is it possible this scenario?Can you help me to study how can I config dhcpd.conf?
Thank youAndrea