EOL for ISC DHCP Announced

Philip Prindeville philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com
Wed Apr 12 17:41:08 UTC 2023

Hi Vicky,

I'm the maintainer of isc-dhcp downstream in OpenWrt.  I'll try to find time in the next month or so (being laid off by CrowdStrike complicated things) to package Kea for OpenWrt, the main issue being addressing the cross-build details and then a new backend to generate JSON instead of the traditional dhcpd.conf file.

Cheers,

-Philip