DISCOVERs from "unkown network segment" - suppress log messages?

Brennan,Andrew andrew.brennan at drexel.edu
Mon Nov 28 15:14:13 UTC 2022

I’m of the mind that “embedded OS networking” is frequently crap and I don’t trust them to get anything right, but maybe the end-run here is to have the guy with the printer simply stick a manually configured, static IP on there?

Or (if feeling malicious), feed the damn printer bad network settings until it stops asking your server for them?

andrew.