Ubuntu update to isc-dhcp-server seems to have broken config file processing

Glenn Satchell glenn.satchell at uniq.com.au
Sat Sep 4 10:29:13 UTC 2021

They seem to have fixed that bug on Launchpad
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1930917), so good news for those that
like to use the absolute latest releases :)

This bug was fixed in the package isc-dhcp - 4.4.1-2.2ubuntu8

isc-dhcp (4.4.1-2.2ubuntu8) impish; urgency=medium
   * Fix regression caused by rebuild with newer toolchain (LP: #1930917)
     - debian/rules: build with -fno-strict-aliasing.

regards,
Glenn