strok cant communicate with DHCP4 demone

ahiya ahiya at younity.io
Mon Oct 19 15:15:56 UTC 2020

hi allI've installed the Stroke dashboard server and agent. the agent is
installed and running on my kea server.ca and dhcp4 daemon are up and
running on the server.I've added the kea machine to the stroke server
dashboard and it seems to communicate with the CA daemon but can't
communicate with the DHCP4 daemon.I'm using Stroke ver 0.12.0, kea 1.8.0 on
ubuntu 18.04 machines.in the stroke dashboard under services->kea app the
see the following error."There is observed issue in communication with the
daemon".dose anyone have an idea?appriciate every tip or feedbackthank you
all

--
Sent from: http://isc-dhcp-users.2343191.n4.nabble.com/