multi interfaces(vlans) configuration

ahiya ahiya at younity.io
Thu Oct 8 04:57:49 UTC 2020

I'm new to isc/kea.I have multi-sites with around 2000-5000 devices per
site.the real issue is that they are spread across 500 different VLANs.I
wanted to know is isc/kea is the right solution for that task.and what is
the right way to implement it?if the only service I need is dhcp4 serving
all these segments, what will be the HW requirements for this task?
Raspberry PI4 with 8G mem will be enough?should I use .conf files or should
I go for the backend server?ill appreciate any feedback.thanks a lot.

--
Sent from: http://isc-dhcp-users.2343191.n4.nabble.com/